ahendour englsih

Archives du blog

jeudi 21 décembre 2023

li

Sewin' every piece with love She made my coat of many_____________ That I was so proud of As she sewed, she told a story From the bible, she had read About a coat of many colors Joseph wore and then she said ______________ this coat will bring you Good luck and happiness And I just couldn't wait to wear it And momma blessed it with a kiss My coat of many colors That my momma ____________ for me Made only from rags But I wore it so proudly ________ we had no money I was rich as I could be In my coat of many colors My momma _______for me So with patches on my britches Holes in both my shoes In my coat of many colors I hurried off to school Just to find the others laughing And ______ fun of me In my coat of many colors My momma _________________ for me And oh I