ahendour englsih

Archives du blog

jeudi 21 décembre 2023

pol

Ahendour.com Simple, educational and resourceful Expressing agreement - disagreement: ''agreement is to say "yes" to an idea or opinion or allow an action to happen - disagreement is to say "no" to an opinion or idea- "dis" is a prefix used to express the opposite.'' Definition by M. Ahendour Express agreement using : My view about this is positive_________________________. I agree with this idea_________________________________. Well, I think you 're right___________________________ You‘re absolutely right I agree completely (with what you say)__________________. That's just/exactly what I think/believe__________. In my opinion, you are right/ correct___________. That's my opinion, too_____________________________________. I couldn't agree more_____________________. There's no doubt about it_______________________________. I agree completely with this idea________________________________. I agree partially with this idea_______________________________________________. This idea is absolutely right_______________________________________________. This idea is partially right__________________________. I couldn't agree more on this__________________ I think this idea is good_______________________________ Rule : All you need to express agreement is to start with one of these expressions and add your argument.