ahendour englsih

Archives du blog

jeudi 21 décembre 2023

Request : ''is the act of demanding or asking for something to happen .'' Definition by M. Ahendour Express request using : Could you possibly_________________ Would you be so kind as to___________________________ I would appreciate if you would please_________________ I would / would be grateful if you would________________________ We request that you_________________________ we should be obliged if you could______________________ Can I ask you, please_______________________________ We are counting on you to__________________________ insist on___________being Could you_________________________ Would you mind awfully________________________ Would you mind terribly_____________________ It would be of help (to me) if you could______________________ It would suit me if (nice